- HOW DOES IT WORK?
For more than 3 decades, a safe, low-cost compound has provided millions of people relief from coughing, wheezing, and thick phlegm associated with cold and flu. The major impact of NAC is on the immune system, liver protection, detoxification, and cardiovascular health, We all need its antiinflammatory protection. CereNAC is proprietary blend of N-Acetyl Cysteine. CereNAC Has Proven Health Benefits For:
- Essential in maintaining Glutathione levels*
- Every ER has NAC as an antidote for acetaminophen poisoning*
- Breaks down mucous in emphysema, bronchitis, pneumonia and COPD*
- Helps in Mild Traumatic Brain Injury, concussion and PTSD*
- Powerful anti-oxidant and gene-regulating*
- Reduces pain and many different inflammation molecules*
- Inhibits bacteria and infection with influenza*
- Helps ALS, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s*
- Maintain good exercise performance*
- Support energy production*
NAC and Concussion
- NAC administered within 30 minutes of injury produces significant behavior recovery after injury
- Produces improved general cognition
- Improvement in balance
- Significant resolution of symptoms
- Successfully crosses Blood-Brain Barrier and raises GSH levels in the brain
- NAC helps recover cognitive function and memory from cerebral ischemia
- Inhibits inflammatory cytokine production
- Repairs mitochondrial dysfunction
- Inhibition of activation of NF-Kb and TNFa
- Endothelial apoptosis inhibition
- Lipid peroxidation reduction
- Potent therapeutic for neuropathic pain
Serving size: 1 capsule Servings per container: 60 N-Acetyl Cysteine 375mg + + Daily Value Not Established Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable cellulose and water.
Recommended Usage: 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening. It can be taken with food or without food, there is no restriction. If you are pregnant, nursing, have liver and/or kidney damage seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
Who Can Benefit From CereNAC?
Anyone who is acute pain or chronic unrelenting pain; under acute stress or chronic unrelenting stress; 1 inflammed joint or total body inflammation; head trauma, neurological disorders and blood sugar problems.
How Does NAC Work?
NAC has broad benefits to health. It contains both sulphur and the amino acid cysteine that serves as a precursor to glutathione (GSH). GSH is a key antioxidant that provides protection against free radicals and toxins on the body. Is NAC Clinically Effective? There have been 3,447 articles directly researching the benefits of NAC for a multitude of conditions and functions.
Are there any side effects of NAC?
It can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea or constipation. Rarely, it can cause rashes, fever, headache, drowsiness, low BP, and liver problems. Are There Any Contradictions For Use? Avoid any ingredient(s) you may be allergic to. Consult with your practitioner if you are pregnant, lactating, on medication or have a health condition.
1 month Supply- $16.00 plus s&h
*This Statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.