- HOW DOES IT WORK?
Totally StressedTM Homeopathic
HOMEOPATHIC ADRENAL WITH ENERGIZING EFFECTS Totally Stressed® Homeopathic is a "combination" formula that contains several remedies to cover a broad range of symptoms for an acute stress reaction. For example, people with colds experience runny noses, watery eyes, sneezing, fever, and headaches. A combination cold remedy contains remedies for each of these symptoms. The appropriate remedies in a formula will have a therapeutic effect, while the unnecessary remedies will be shed off and have no effect at all. Combination homeopathic remedies have a unique effect - the body assimilates what it needs, and throws off what it doesn't, making it a completely safe, nontoxic form of medicine.
Totally Stressed® is Formulated To:
• Counteract the negative effects of stress such as toxic emotions, work place stress, family schedules, sleep deprivation★
• Reduce stress from physical and mental exertion★
• Reduce stress from trauma and illness★
• Reduce stress from financial challenges★
• Reduce stress-induced fatigue and exhaustion★
• Support energy production★
Supplemental Facts: Serving size: ½ eyedropper in the evening taken along with 2 tabs of Totally Stressed® tabs during the day. INGREDIENTS: Berberis vulgaris 4x. Viscum albun 4x. Solidago virgaurea 4x. Adrenal 6/12/30/60/200x. Arnica montana 8x. Kalium phosphoricum 6x. Spleen 6/12/30/60/200x. 20% alcohol in purified water. Recommended Usage: ½ eyedropper in the evening. Take in combination with Totally Stressed® Tablets and iStressedOut™ chewable tabs or as directed by a health care professional. If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
Conditions Benefit From Totally Stressed® Homeopathic:
"Homeopathy has been a tremendous value in reversing diseases such as diabetes, arthritis, bronchial asthma, epilepsy, skin eruptions, allergic conditions, mental or emotional disorders, especially if applied at the onset of the disease," states George Vithoulkas, Director of the Athenian School of Homeopathic Medicine in Athens, Greece.
"The long-term benefit of homeopathy to the patient is that it not only alleviates the presenting symptoms but it reestablishes internal order at the deepest levels and thereby provides a lasting cure."6
Increasingly, clinical studies are supporting the effectiveness of homeopathic remedies. The British Medical Journal review of 107 controlled clinical studies revealed 81 studies showing that homeopathic medicines were beneficial in treating headaches, respiratory infections, diseases of the digestive system, ankle sprains, postoperative infections and symptoms, and other health-related disorders.7
Studies attesting to the effectiveness of homeopathic treatment for rheumatoid arthritis have appeared in both The Lancet and the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.8
In a Double-blind study on the effects of homeopathic remedies on influenza, it was found that twice as many of the patients who took the homeopathic remedy were cured in forty-eight hours, as opposed to those who took a placebo, as reported in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.9 migraines,12 influenza, and motion sickness with homeopathic remedies.13
Who Can Benefit From Totally Stressed®?
Anyone who is under acute stress or chronic unrelenting stress or anyone with symptoms of improperly functioning adrenal glands due to stress. Convenient for children who have difficulkty swallowing tablets.
How Does Totally Stressed® Work?
The herb Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) has been traditionally used as an adrenal tonic and it increases production of the chemicals that aid in the body’s fatigue, diabetes, hypertension, immune deficiency and weakness of the extremities.
Is Totally Stressed® Clinically Effective?
The individual herbs in Totally Stressed™ have been used medicinally to combat symptoms of stress since ancient times. The B vitamins have long been recognized for their positive ‘stressimpacting’ benefits.
Are There Any Contradictions For Use?
Avoid any ingredient(s) you may be allergic to. Consult with your practitioner if you are pregnant, lactating, on medication or have a health condition.
1 month Supply- $27.00
06. Vithoulkas, G. "Homeopathy." In Traditional Medicine and Health Care Coverage, eds. R. H. Bannerman; J. Burton; and C. Wen Chieh. Genmeva: World Health Organization, 1993.
07. Kleignen, J.; et al. "Clinical Trials of Homeopathy." British Medical Journal 302 (Feb, 1991): 316-323.
08. Gibson, R. G.; et al. "Homeopathic Therapy in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Evaluation by DoubleBlind Clinical Therapeutic Trial." British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 9 (May/1980): 453- 459.
09. Ferley, J. P.; et al. "A Controlled Evaluation of a Homeopathic Preparation in the Treatment of Influenza-like Symptoms." British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 27 (Mar/1989): 329-225.
10. Shipley, M.; et al. "Controlled Trial of Homeopathic Treatment of Osteoarthritis." The Lancet 1 ((1993): 97-98. Scofield, A. M. "Experimental Research in Homeopathy--A Critical Review." British Homeopathic Journal 73 (1984): 161-266.
12. Gerhard, W. "The Biological Treatment of Migraines, Based on Experience." Biological Therapy 5 no. 3 (Jun, 1988): 67-71.
13. Zenner, S.; and Metelmann, H. "Therapeutic Use of Lymphomyosot--Results of Multicenter Use Observation Study on 3,512 Patients." Biological Therapy 8 no. 3 (Jun/1990): 49; Biological Therapy 8 no. 4 (Oct, 1990): 79.
★This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.